Getting Your GED in Lemhi County
1. VISIT or call the Lemhi Education Project to find out more about the test and how to prepare: 803 Monroe St., Salmon, or (208) 756-1551: email – email@example.com
2. Create an account at GED.com
3. Take a practice test – we can show you how.
4. STUDY: attend FREE tutoring for adults at the Lemhi Education Project (call or email for the schedule)
5. Register for the Exam by FIRST calling the Lemhi Education Project at 756-1551 to discuss available dates/times for the test.
For GED practice and Test Preparation
FREE TUTORING AND TEST PREP click HERE
To learn more, please contact us at (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call (208) 756-1551.
Additional preparation and practice can be done online at the following links (register for free accounts):
GED.com – for the official practice test called “GED Ready” – we can help you sign up
Learning Express (If you have trouble signing in, you may need your library card number.)
Made possible by: Idaho Community Foundation, Eastern Idaho Community Action Partnership, Lemhi County Crisis Intervention, LCEDA, Northwest Area Foundation, Salmon City Library.