Keep Scrolling Down the Page…
Idaho Private Universities
- Broadview University-LOTS of online programs
- BYU-Idaho University– some online programs
- George Fox University –Online Management and Org. Leadership BA
- Northwest Nazarene University –online MBA, nursing RN to BSN, some Education Leadership, Christian Ministry
- University of Phoenix, Idaho Campus – LOTS of online programs
Idaho Private Colleges
- Brown Mackie College – in Boise, NO online classes
- Carrington College – in Boise, NO online classes, mostly medical related
- College of Idaho– in Caldwell, NO apparent online classes
- ITT Technical Institute, Idaho College – some online programs
- New Saint Andrews College – NO online programs
- Stevens – Henager College-LOTS of online programs
- Wesley Center for Applied Theology –part of NNU, just on online library…
Other (Out-of-State) Online Schools
- Walden University – mostly Master’s degree or higher
- Kaplan University – some Associate’s and Certificate programs; also BA, MA, etc.
- Western Governor’s University – All Bachelor’s Degrees or higher
- Capella University– All Bachelor’s Degrees or higher
- Strayer University– some Associate’s and Certificate programs; also BA, MA, etc.
- Drexel University – No Associate’s, a few non-grad certs., mostly BA Degrees or higher
- Devry University – Associate’s, Bachelor’s, and Master’s
- Arizona State University – Programs include Bachelor’s through Doctoral and Certificate.
- Thomas Edison State College-Associate’s, Bachelor’s, Master’s, and Certificate programs.
- Southern New Hampshire University – Associate’s, Bachelor’s, Master’s, and Certificate programs.
- U.S. Career Institute – LOTS of online Certificate and Associate’s programs
- Grand Canyon University – All Bachelor’s Degrees or higher
- Rocky Mountain University – All graduate degrees in healthcare.
- Argosy University – Bachelor’s, Master’s and Doctoral programs
- Chamberlain College of Nursing – advanced nursing programs